Monday, November 21, 2011

Melaleuca Monday : Luminex

My Monday's have usually consisted of cleaning the house and watching Once Upon A Time on ABC's website. Love that show. We don't have cable so that's the only show that I follow. But I am adding another fun thing to my Monday regimen: Melaleuca Mondays! I figured it would be an easy way to remember to blog about my favorite products, available exclusively at Melaleuca!

This week's product is Luminex
Luminex is a St. John's Wort supplement that also has Griffonia seed, Vitamin B12, and folate that help to support the neurotransmitter, serotonin, which helps regulate your mood. So, instead of resorting to chemicals or hormones to get your mood under control, Melaleuca developed this patented blend of natural ingredients that helps your body gently regulate itself naturally. How great is that?? That's a fancy way of saying that it gave me my sanity back! :)

I have been taking it for about a month now and I can definitely feel a difference! I give glory first and foremost to God for giving me such abundant grace for every day, for helping me deal with my emotions, and helping me respond to challenges with love and patience. I would not make it without Him. Absolutely.

But I do believe that God knows what we need- He knew that I needed this! :) Me and my family have benefited from me being less like an emotional roller coaster these last few weeks. :) So, Thank You God and thank you Melaleuca for making Luminex! :)

1 comment:

  1. PLESE LET ME KNOW THAT THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE AT MALAYSIA?

    ReplyDelete